- 2 nights Cederberg Wilderness Ridge Lodge
- 2 Nights Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve
- 2 Nights Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve
Day 1-3: Cederberg
Your journey begins with a scenic drive from Cape Town toward the Cederberg.
Travel through the Swartland area known for its vineyards and visit the Kloovenburg Wine and Olive Estate to enjoy a wine tasting. They produce both red and white wines which include Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. The farm is in the small town of Riebeek Kasteel primarily known for wine, wheat, and olives. Named after Jan van Riebeek and discovered in 1661, today it is developed into a cultural hive, with several art galleries, restaurants to suit a variety of tastes.
Continue with your trip a reach Piketberg a historic small town lying at the foot of the Piketberg Mountain range, surrounded by wheat fields the change colour with seasons, vineyards, fruit farms and beautiful indigenous fynbos. Take a detour for lunch and wine tasting at on of the many wine estates in the area.
After lunch continue with your trip to your Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge. Spend the next 2 nights at this exquisite lodge enjoying a variety of activities from self-guided walks, mountain bike trails and stargazing
- Overnight: Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge – Luxury Suite
- Board basis: Full Board & Activities
Day 3-5: Explore Cederberg at Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Lodge
Cederberg region is known for its rock art paintings left behind by the San people thousands of years ago. Go on a trail winding along the Brandwyn River and visit Sevilla Trial a rock art site offering a fine example of rock art and a fascinating glimpse into the world of these early inhabitants. The Cederberg area is also the home of rooibos tea, a natural and healthy indigenous tea only found in the Cederberg. Rooibos is refreshing and soothing and has many healthy properties, the minerals in the rooibos also enhance the nutritional value of food and drinks.
Explore the wilderness in all its diversity. Enjoy ever-changing landscapes and some of the Cape’s most rare species that we pride ourselves in protecting. Sundowners and picnics are ever popular, served at scenic spots throughout the drive. Embark on a natural wellness journey at The Best Spa in Africa and Indian Ocean restoring beauty and balance through individual treatments (at own account)
- Overnight: Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve – Luxury Room
- Board basis: Full Board & Activities
Day 5-6: Wine Tasting at Kloovenburg
Your last pit stop awaits you at Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve. Far away from the city lights, in a vast open space where rock formations frame the horizon, a place where lovers of nature can experience a truly unique environment. Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve offers a rustic, remote, back-to-nature retreat that provides for peace, tranquility, and relaxation. With a variety of activities
- Overnight: Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve- Standard Cave Suite
- Board Basis: Full Board – All meals included Two excursions per person per day
Day 7: Bid Farewell to Cederberg
Today is the end of your tour. But you can still have some fun. Take a detour to Ceres Zip slide Adventures And/or Waverley Hills Wine for your last wine stating and lunch. The elevated cellar offers you amazing views of the various surrounding mountain ranges which are a wonderful sight in summer and beautifully snow-capped in the winter months, our last leg of the adventure and we say farewell.
“Schedule your flights accordingly or a night in Cape Town will be added to you tour”
01 May 2021 – 20 Dec 2021
|Self – Drive|
|01 May – 31 July 2021||Full Board||ZAR 36 919|
|01 Aug – 20 Dec 2021||Full Board||ZAR 42 860|
|01 May – 31 July 2021||Full Board||ZAR 44 159|
|01 Aug – 20 Dec 2021||Full Board||ZAR 50 100|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- All Meals, park fees, transfers, accommodation, activities indicated in the attached quote
- Activities mentioned as included
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Visas, vaccinations, certificates, insurance, etc
- Any other service that has not been mentioned in the attached quote